Because of weather conditions that include freezing rain, Toledo Public Schools is on a two-hour delay on Thursday, January 29. That means:
• All schools will begin classes two hours later than their normal start time.
• Students who receive bus transportation will have their pick up time delayed by two hours.
• No breakfast will be served - lunch will be served at the regular time.
• The Early Risers music program is cancelled.
• Students in EHSO will follow their normal schedule in the afternoon.
• Classes will dismiss at their regular times at the end of the day.
• There will be no morning preschool or Head Start. #tpsproud