All Toledo Public Schools students will be on a two-hour delayed start this coming Wednesday, December 7.
The two-hour delay allows for the professional development of teachers, who report at their regular time. Administrators also are expected to report at their regular time.
- Students who normally receive bus transportation will have their morning transportation delayed by two hours.
- No breakfast will be served – lunch will begin at the normal times.
- The Early Risers music enrichment program at the high schools is cancelled for Wednesday morning, as are the Early High School Opportunity classes. Students who attend EHSO classes will follow their normal afternoon schedule.
- Elementary students should report directly to their home school.
- School dismissal from all locations will be at the regular times.