Toledo Public Schools students will get to sleep in a little longer on Friday, October 16, thanks to the first of two districtwide, two-hour delays.
The scheduled delayed start, is for all students to allow for the completion of first quarter reports. (The quarter ends on Friday as well).
Some things for families to remember:
- All schools will begin classes two hours later than the normal start time.
- All TPS employees will report at their regular times.
- Students who normally receive bus transportation will have their morning transportation delayed by two hours.
- No breakfast will be served – lunch will begin at the normal times.
- The Early Risers music enrichment program at the high schools will be canceled for Friday morning. Elementary students enrolled in this program should report directly to their home school.
- Students in the gifted program will NOT go to the high schools that day and will instead report directly to their elementary buildings.
- School dismissal from all locations will be at the regular times.
- Students who attend EHSO classes will follow their normal afternoon schedule.