We Want Your Student To Perform As Well As Possible
That's why each TPS high school is offering Ohio Graduation Test tutoring sessions. Workbooks have also been distributed to every teacher who works with sophomore students. For more details, contact your school. (Click here for each high school's contact information.)
You can also help your student by doing the following:
- Encourage him/her to take advantage of the tutoring sessions.
- Help him/her access the OGT practice websites.
- Remind him/her to review the tests before taking them.
- Make sure he/she gets plenty of sleep before and during the testing period.
- Be certain he/she eats a healthy, well-balanced breakfast on test days.
- Send him/her off to school on time.